Saturday 9 July 2016

Necromunda Repainted - Bases

So I ordered my bases from Daemonscape on ebay

They were £3.50 for 10, including postage. They came very promptly and they were well packed in bubble wrap and a jiffy bag. They were also stacked very neatly and arranged so they could not bash against each other in transit.

On inspection they seem perfect. There was no loss of detail anywhere I could see, they were very finely detailed throughout, no bubbles, warping or missing edges. Absolutely brilliant. To be honest I have seen worse looking plastic kits from GW. How they manage to cast the level of deep detail with no flash or such like I do not quite understand (and apparently no release agent either).

Take a look at the pictures above and have a zoom in around the cogs and skulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment