Saturday 27 May 2017

Command Models

I dug out some of old models that I painted up ohhhh.... too many years ago... that served as the command for my Imperial Guard. Alongside these I have painted up one of the minis I got for Christmas from my lovely wife (I just do not how she knows exactly what I like *cough*Giftster*cough*).

I always loved the look of the cigar in the mouth with the sword pointed forward. The old standard bearer harks back to Rogue Trader days but still does the job. The lieutenant I thought was a brilliant model, just a shame at the time in 2nd Edition they did not do different versions or poses of him. The new model is a resin one that I believe fits in nicely as a Fleet Officer. The scale is not that too far off even if he is not 'heroic' 28mm. Especially with the older IG models which are not quite as huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment