Friday 26 April 2019

VIP types and citizens

These little things were bought as presents for me (ok... I had them on a wishlist and I think my wife clicked at random on the list)

I like the look of some of these. I think they match up with the old 2nd Edition / Rogue Trader type look very nicely and they add a bit of snazz to the collection

I know the bases are not finished and look pretty rough. I was trying to experiment with a way to base them on a normal sized base as they come with a set metal base as they are one piece models. This was a dodgy attempt to cover it up with some air dry clay. I think a bit more work on this and it could be more presentable.

I think some of these could easily pass for a marshal, or someone to call in a bit of air support or some such.

No comments:

Post a Comment